Monday, February 15, 2010

Intervals, Schmintervals....

When I work out to videos sometimes I can be a big....hmm, what's the word.....pansy.

Really, what happens is that I start the workout strong, but as it gets much more difficult I look around, see no one and start to pansy out. Thus, the purpose of the video then goes by the wayside because I'm not even committing to completing fully....

So, I made Vlad do the video with me yesterday and I loved it!!! Every time I got tired, I would look at Vlad over there panting and almost dying and I just kept pushing him and thus also pushing myself. WONDERFUL.

Today, I'm getting ready to head to Miami for my grandmother's funeral and I'm so sore! It's a good thing.

It's snowing like crazy outside, so as I wait for my car to warm up outside so that I can go and pick up the rental car that we're using, I'm probably going to work out again..... fun times!

1 comment:

  1. You're not going to be able to walk once you reach Miami. You know that, right?

    ReplyDelete